Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Perchance to Dream

"President Obama? Or how to really REALLY Piss Off Fox News: If Obama is elected president, he can easily piss off Fox News and the Drudge Report. He can, for example, address the nation and say the following: 'My real name is Hasan Husayn Obama, and I am really a Muslim Arab but did not want to admit that because I would not have been elected. I hereby announce that William Ayers shall be appointed Director of the FBI, and Dennis Kucinich Secretary of Defense. As for the Reverend Wright, he shall serve as Director of the CIA. I would also like to appoint The Angry Arab as my special Tsar for the Dismantlement of the Zionist Entity. And Immanuel Wallerstein will serve as Secretary of Treasury. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have been a committed Marxist-Leninist all my life. Good night'." (The Angry Arab News Service, 26/10/08)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merc,I'm worried about your health you should take deep breathes and count to ten, you are getting angrier by the day,you should check your blood pressure and look after your health,unfortunately those pesky Zionists are not going anywhere soon,they celebrated 60 years and should be around for a long time after.
Perhaps it's time for a change of strategy ?

Anonymous said...

Sixty years! WOW, my favourite football club has been around for longer than that.Centerbet refuses to take bets on how long the Zionist abbomination will last.I was hoping for a quick return but even the bookmakers can spot a lame broken down nag!